Sunday, April 11, 2010

The idea...

I've had this idea today. Something constant, to keep me on track. Or at least on time, with some singular objective.

Along with this idea I've got this feeling that there isn't a good way to describe what I want to do, because it may not seem important, or even make sense, to anyone else. That's too bad. I'm going to do it anyway.

First I've got to figure out some organization, an order in which to place my year. Oh yes, a year. That's the Second thing, how long I plan this out for. It's such a round, even division of time to encompass this adventure.

Third, I'll have to decide when to start, and it shouldn't be on anyone's birthday.

It will get me writing regularly though, which is the real goal here.

Yes. To write.

Preferably, to write every day.

Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment